Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's Bye Bye Miss CSI


When Sara Sidle was abducted by the Miniature Killer on the season 7 finale of CSI, speculations crawled on the CSI fanland that she's saying goodbye for good.

But she was rescued at the beginning of Season 8, and we (oh yes, already I feel the the kinship among these CSI die-hards) thought that Sara's staying for good. Yay!

However, when this article on EW came out, doubts were put to rest.

Jorja Fox, the actor portraying Sara on the coolest forensic show on earth revelead:
There are so many things I want to do! Some are personal. Some are professional. And I really need to do some of them before I get too old.... It's a really intense place to work. A lot of the stories [on the show] do end sadly and badly. That's been one of the things I've struggled with — the violence. I'm not saying I'll never do another violent [project], because I'm sure that I'll be back in that world someday, but it's really good for me to take a break from it.

Oh well, some people got to do what they have to do. Much as we want Sara to stay and be married to Grissom, I guess it's about time to just let her go and wish her luck.

I want to cry already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out there in the field, I fought for my meals... - Baba O'Riley

The Wandering Deity said...

Yo J Smith. I was thinking of Don Mclean's song.

Unknown said...

I never liked her. Good thing she's leaving. Thanks for the Turkey card anyway. Have a good one too!

Sonnet to Fathers