Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's More Fun in Korea?

My boss' wife wants to learn Korean. And because I don't really have time to tutor her, I decided to browse online and find her an online tutorial class.

I chanced upon Korea's Official Tourist Guide (here). While browsing the site, I felt this sudden sadness, like going through the pages made me feel like I am searching for something that used to be a part of me. The pictures of the parks I used to visit brought back a lot of memories - happy and sad - and it felt like it all happened a long time ago.

I have separation anxiety. I know.

photo from http://www.annietown.com/

2 comments:

Gator Studio said...

i want some community chicken..and turn off the capthia thinkie...

The Wandering Deity said...

hahahha. i used to have spammers. LOL. will do grawmps! cheers!

Sonnet to Fathers