Friday, June 06, 2008

A Dieu Vous Commant...


Curtis W. Newman aka Chaos
28 January 1968 ~ 23 May 2008

Father, Lover, Best friend, Confidant, Poet, Painter, Artist, Writer, Harley Rider
~~oo~~

Dearest friends and readers, the love of my life, Chaos, passed away two weeks ago unexpectedly... without warning... without a proper goodbye...

He was supposed to be here in Korea this end of the month and we were planning to tie the knot. I was excited to blog about the wedding already. Then... like a thief in the night, his life was taken abruptly, leaving me waddling in misery and grief for days and the days to come.

He always hated it that I kept moving blog sites. He wasn't most happy when I started blogspot. He came around anyway when I reactivated my multiply account. There, he was able to check on my entries regularly. He was extremely excited for me when I found in multiply some hobby groups where my work is appreciated and critiqued positively. He loved it that I grow on my own craft. He even helped me "redo" some of my multiply entries.

Ergo, much as I want to stay here, I would have to bid this account goodbye. Maybe temporarily, maybe for good. Who knows...

Be well people.

Don't forget to say "I love you" to those you care about everyday, for you may never know when they will leave you.

12 comments:

Ally said...

Please let me know where I can reach you. I still have your email but I don't know what multiply is ?
I love you and I don't wanna loose you my dear friend. I keep praying for you every day.
Please keep in touch.
All my love
Alice

The Wandering Deity said...

http://wanderingdeity.multiply.com

you can always write to me using the gmail account. i will still visit you guys. i will be around in the next few days... when the cloud has cleared... when the pain has gone...

sefa firdaus said...

dear Deity..
hope you are doing well know
sorry for the lost *hugs*

The Wandering Deity said...

hello sefa. thanks for stopping by... i am trying to be okay... i know i will... soon:) i'll see ya in multiply:)

atomicvelvetsigh said...

omg i am crying right now! what happened?! gee.. i just read this now. i can only imagine how you are doing right now. and i cant imagine myself being in your shoes. hold on dear friend, ok. i hope i can call you right now how i wish to help comfort you...

The Wandering Deity said...

velvet i sent you a message in friendster before about this.

did you ever get them?

The Wandering Deity said...

read here...

http://wanderingdeity.multiply.com/journal/item/346

atomicvelvetsigh said...

oh dear.. i have 150 plus messages unread at friendster and as i look now i dont see a message from you..
and yeah i read your blogs when i was at work.. now im home and i havent even slept.

but how are you doing now? always rememebr we, your online friends, your walking life friends and your family are always here for you ok.

The Wandering Deity said...

thanks velvet.

bluerose said...

I found you through Velvet's blog. Just wanted to say I'm sorry, and that I feel your pain.

vina said...

hi deity, velvet told me about you and your loss.

i could only imagine the state you are in.

take care and be strong.

The Wandering Deity said...

thanks vina.

Sonnet to Fathers