Monday, May 12, 2008

The Mother Who Rocks the World

Mother may be a potential winner for the "Whiny of the Year" award; to me, she is the greatest woman I would ever love. 

I don't know any other being who would go through so much to make all of her 6 children live a better life. To this woman her own happiness comes last; her children's welfare is always the priority.

Mother and Rue
Happy Mother's Day Nanay! I miss you a lot...

Likewise, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world, especially to my dearest pals, online and in real, old and new ones alike. You all know you rock as moms! Yay!

*This picture was taken during my son's 6th grade graduation day two years ago. I wasn't there to witness the occasion but obviously Nanay is more than enough to fill in my shoes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ansexy naman pala rin ng nanay mo, parang ako :)

belated belated (at patawad narin po) Happy Mother's Day!

The Wandering Deity said...

naku manang bambit. kyoray ang mudra ko. hahahha!!! ever!!!

pasaway ang lintek na website mo ha, laging naghahang ang pc ko pag mag leave ako ng comment. waaaaa!!!

Happy Mother's Day din po! yay!

Ally said...

Stopping by to say HI and send some love :)
Happy Belated Mother's Day !
Alice

Jane Doe said...

Hi Sweetie. Hope you are okay. Just wanted to tell you that you received an award. Check out my blog Insanity Personified at

http://janedoesmusings.blogspot.com/

I hope this brings some cheer to your day. I'm thinking of you.

*hugs*

Jane

Sonnet to Fathers