Friday, December 21, 2012

Hi.Hello.Bye.



I got a message that a former professor passed away some weeks ago. I  haven't seen him since 1988. Although saddened by the news,I didn't go to his funeral. I just thought it's unnecessary. I haven't seen him for a long time, never had the chance nor the time to see him nor find out how he's been doing. I decided I would rather still have the memory of him being a jolly young professor, full of life, considerate, and most of all, very good looking. I want those happy memories about him stay that way. 

Which reminds me to tell everyone that I don't want those people I haven't seen for a long long time to come visit me in my funeral. We never had the chance to meet up, catch up; what is the point of you going to my wake, regretting that you didn't keep in touch? I just don't like that. 

I would rather be remembered as someone you like/hate. Someone who probably have said something nice/nasty in your face. Let it be that way. 

No point seeing me dressed fabulously in my coffin.

2 comments:

atomicvelvetsigh said...

hey hey hey!! look who i found again! musta na?! ^_^

its so good to read you're "officially inlove again" :D woah! friendster's gone so we should add up at facebook.. lol! lots of catching up to do.. and oh btw, we better do before the need to go to one's funeral (either you to mine or vice versa) haha.. ohh and yeah my old blog is dead im not blogging under a pseudonym anymore, hmm or am i? hahaha

The Wandering Deity said...

hi velvet! that in love ish was so last year. we broke up na. hahah! and i can't be any happier. doh! his loss.

Sonnet to Fathers