Saturday, September 29, 2012

Anatomy of a Shoehalic

I love shoes. I love collecting shoes. They make me feel  better. They  fill out this emptiness that I would experience from time to time. They're my stress reliever. Give me a new pair anytime and it would immediately lift my morale. Shoes and I share a special kind of bond, a bond that no one can ever break.


To date, I  have about 24 pairs. But since my big toe was murdered some months ago, I so got used to thong shoes that I now forgot to wear any other type. The pumps, open-toes, and other types of shoes I have collected are either withering under my office table or crying silently in my closet at home. I would  try a pair now and then. And after a few minutes of excruciating pain, I would change back to flip-flops or sandals.

Yes, some people have some issues. I have shoes.

By the way, sketch above is Blahnik's. One day, when I win the lotto, I will have Manolo design me my own customized pretty shoes. Yay!







3 comments:

Gator Studio said...

shoe issues maybe :P

The Wandering Deity said...

grawmps, you is no wear shoes. doh!

Cinabear Cinnamon said...

Gm :) I luv boots :) yes lots of fun :) xxx

Sonnet to Fathers