Monday, April 21, 2008

Grattis Syrran

It's Svenska (Swedish) for "Happy Birthday Sister". Today, I got the bestest birthday gift from my sister, Len: a lovely birthday card with a flowery dress on the cover, bearing a very meaningful message, and a postcard photo of my adorable niece, Denise. Yay!

Grattis Syran
*click on the photo to see the original

I cried when I got them. I still can't accept the fact that we don't live on the same house anymore; that she's so far away; her youngest child, I will never had the chance of carrying or hugging or squeezing, like what I used to do with her first born, Mariella, who's the same age with my daughter.

I know one day... we will be together again... and I will have the chance to kiss my nieces; drag them to the mall with me and buy whatever Bratz doll they like. And maybe perhaps convince them to live with me! Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mj I missed your birthday... sorry about that... We're still in the process of adjusting to a new life... Drama... more drama... eh?

The Wandering Deity said...

I know Mc. It's okay. I understand completely. I was sort of worried and sent you several e-mails.

We talk again when everything's settled. Big bug hugs!

Unknown said...

The silence is killing me... what could be the best news in the world?

atomicvelvetsigh said...

i wont let this day pass without greeting my fave moms a happy moms day!

happy mothers' day to us!!

*cheers*

Sonnet to Fathers