Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hanging out with the Girls


Most of the middle school freshmen in our hagwon have been my students since they were in 4th grade so as a graduation gift, I decided to take them out to dinner.

After consuming a cauldron of Galbitang (stewed spicy beef ribs, highly recommended for those who are into spicy soup), they begged to go to the Norebang (literally "sing room", Korean version of karaoke) to show me their singing talent.

A mini video in the karaoke can be viewed here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm surprised you didn't take them to Itaewon. next time we should all corrupt them. bleh

Anonymous said...

Mukhang harass na lowlah sa picture. lakas nilang kumain noh? LOLZ!

Ni-invite kita sa Orkut bakit ayaw mong magregister?

The Wandering Deity said...

Erik, school's too far from Itaewon and they are just kids. Gawd. The parents would kill me.

Portia, I don't like Orkut. So many creepy people. LOL! Asan na yung Brazo de M ko?!!!

rheytarded said...

oooh karaoke looks fun...

seriously, you would be my favorite teacher!

The Wandering Deity said...

and u'd be the teacher's pet:)

Sonnet to Fathers