Saturday, November 10, 2007

Till Fashion Do Us Apart...


Matching outfit is a trend here in Korea and I'm guessing anywhere in the world. Couples dressed alike are very amusing to look at, but sometimes it can get annoying to a point that I very much like to push both of them onto subway tracks.

Take a good look at this couple, one of the many twin-fashioned partners that I chase around in supermarkets (not to mention malls, museums, palaces and subway stations) during bored moments.

By the way, the Ajumma (old Korean woman) on the left side has nothing to do with the lovers.

Stripes must be just the season's in thing. Hmmmm...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eye sore. You staying put here or what?

Anonymous said...

It's me Erik. Sorry bout that

Flow Galindez said...

d2 na lang ako nag reply ok lang yun edit mo yung image mo sa header mo maganda kung parang part na mismo ng header mo yung image, edit mo yung background, lets link each other ok lang? thanks

The Wandering Deity said...

Hi Erik. I'm staying put here. I think.

Sir Kramic, sure I'll link you up. I dunno how to edit the background. Me so techie-challenged. Mind teaching me? Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Ah, so here you are!

atomicvelvetsigh said...

haha! lol they should have a threesome with Beetlejuice!

The Wandering Deity said...

Philippine Updates, I am not hiding from you, am I?

The Wandering Deity said...

Velvet, another friend thought they're off to rendezvous with giraffes at the Zoo. haha!

honestly, i think they really look amusing.

Sonnet to Fathers